Release Announcement Bitcoin Classic 1.3.4 UAHF
August 14st, 2017.
Bitcoin Classic updates the 1.3 version with various bugfixes.
The UAHF version of Bitcoin Classic automatically follows and uses the Bitcoin Cash spin-off of Bitcoin.
After the successful creation of Bitcoin Cash we proudly present the stable, most user friendly Bitcoin full node that allows you to choose the Bitcoin you want.
- Full Bitcoin Cash support, using the UAHF name. A special download is available.
- Ability to automatically migrate and separate out the Bitcoin Cash data from the traditional chain. This allows users to run two nodes, each following a different chain.
- Faster re-connecting to Bitcoin Cash capable nodes by remembering which nodes support it.
- Full zero-fee transaction support. From relay for others as well as creation in the wallet and mining. Would the whole network run Classic, it would work today. Unfortunately other clients are not supporting this yet.
- Much improved log-file support. Including runtime reloading of config-file using SIGHUP.
- Won't crash on asserts because we restored sanity, asserts are not part of release builds.
This client is fully compatible with the Bitcoin Cash spin-off from Bitcoin, but using the default settings we ignore it. You can change the config-file, or we point you to the specialized UAHF version of Classic.
Details added in 1.3.4;
Important fixes and features;
- 9f90c8fc Use the proper seeds
- d9cff604 pass in amount from bitcoin-tx #284
- 17519e2e Fix issue #281: Mac folder name didn't change for UAHF
- d66afe37 Make the QR code show a fork specific prefix
- 95d9ae46 If transactions from the BTC branch are in the wallet, ignore them in BCC and vice versa.
- b6b27637 Support Segwit2X rollback protection
Misc; * 0c3942d6 Stop warning about hardcoded block-counts. * 8bf1fb85 Fix this test better * 6aac5919 Add test for UAHF transactions/mempool * 71b8924f remove obsolete code * 104e5d8f Refactor: remove using namespace std
And various minor bugfixes and updates.
For more help with installation, and instructions how to download please visit bitcoinclassic.com/gettingstarted.html