Release Announcement Bitcoin Classic 1.3.1
July 30, 2017.
Bitcoin Classic updates the 1.3 version to work better with UAHF.
This client is fully compatible with the Bitcoin Cash spin-off from Bitcoin, but using the default settings we ignore it. You can change the config-file, or we point you to the specialized UAHF version of Classic.
- aaa6ba45 Add network-magic user-configuration options.
- 86e84def Use forcednsseed by default prior to the fork
- e1beca72 Reject from mempool the OP_RETURN anti-replay transactions
- c5adb3a7 Make SCRIPT_VERIFY_STRICTENC mandatory on the UAHF chain
- 9c0cca4e make anti-wipeout protection work.
- eabcc022 32 bit architecture is really not relevant anymore.
- c288a576 make the UAHF log lines show up in a default setup
- db296323 Interrupt reindex when user requested shutdown
And various minor bugfixes and updates.
For more help with installation, and instructions how to download please visit bitcoinclassic.com/gettingstarted.html