Release Announcement Bitcoin Classic 1.3.1 UAHF
July 30, 2017.
Bitcoin Classic updates the 1.3 version to work better with UAHF.
The UAHF version of Bitcoin Classic automatically follows and uses the Bitcoin Cash spin-off of Bitcoin.
This release is the latest update and we urge anyone that is interested in using Bitcoin Cash to upgrade.
Various bugfixes since the 1.3.0 have been made. Details follow;
- aaa6ba45 Add network-magic user-configuration options.
- 86e84def Use forcednsseed by default prior to the fork
- e1beca72 Reject from mempool the OP_RETURN anti-replay transactions
- c5adb3a7 Make SCRIPT_VERIFY_STRICTENC mandatory on the UAHF chain
- 9c0cca4e make anti-wipeout protection work.
- eabcc022 32 bit architecture is really not relevant anymore.
- c288a576 make the UAHF log lines show up in a default setup
- db296323 Interrupt reindex when user requested shutdown
And various minor bugfixes and updates.