Release Announcement Bitcoin Classic 1.3.7 UAHF
September 21st, 2017
Bitcoin Classic updates the 1.3 version with various bugfixes and the addition of the new Bitcoin Cash address-type as introduced by BitPay last week. It is now possible to pay from Classic to those addresses, we still support the old BTC ones.
After the successful creation of Bitcoin Cash we proudly present the stable, most user friendly Bitcoin full node that allows you to choose the Bitcoin you want.
- Full Bitcoin Cash support, using the UAHF name. A special download is available.
- Ability to automatically migrate and separate out the Bitcoin Cash data from the traditional chain. This allows users to run two nodes, each following a different chain.
- Faster re-connecting to Bitcoin Cash capable nodes by remembering which nodes support it.
- Full zero-fee transaction support. From relay for others as well as creation in the wallet and mining.
- Much improved log-file support. Including runtime reloading of config-file using SIGHUP.
Details added in 1.3.7;
- 031adb0 Fix nodes not getting any new blocks
- 3f8be7e Update seeds
- fba1523 Change default value for -initiatecashconnections
- 6121932 Add support for BitPays alternative cash addreses
- 6348daa Support new address type when entered by user
- 9cd345f Work better with misbehaving node
- dd11570 Fix logger skipping first char of constructor
- 922f0fb Use proper fallback for uahf
- ca9de3e Make initialization of chain-Params lazy
And various minor bugfixes and updates.