Release Announcement Bitcoin Classic 1.2.1
Thursday, 23 February 2017. Today we release a Bugfix update to Bitcoin Classic, version 1.2.1. Classic 1.2.0 was released 8 weeks ago with the decentralized block size solution and various new features.
Bitcoin Classic 1.2.1 is fully compatible with Bitcoin Core downloaded block chain and wallet.
This release adds a two months' worth fixes from Classic's contributors. The bugfixes are typically small but important and include:
- Make splashscreen work on hi-DPI displays commit
- [Qt] Bugfix: ensure tray icon menu is not empty PR
- [Qt] Update data size in first run GUI commit
- Fix failing maxuploadtarget.py QA test PR
- Make compile on FreeBSD. See issue
- Make configure detect old Boost. commit
- Allow parsing of incomplete (no signature) flextrans transactions. commit
- Punish peers relatively for oversize blocks commit
For more help with installation, and instructions how to download please visit bitcoinclassic.com/gettingstarted.html